- State Insp. Passenger Car
- EMISSION INSPECTION
- Front passenger door does not open
- DOOR LATCH – Remove & Replace
- Latch for trunk does not work. Latches sometimes.
- Noise when turning steering wheel.
- CONVENTIONAL OIL CHANGE
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
- left front lower ball joint
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side – [Includes: R&I Steering Knuckle.] – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- FOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Left Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
Betty K. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/16/2022